- Name: Salmon River OG
- Lineage: Pre ’98 Bubba x Blue Heron #111
- Seed Maker: Dynasty Genetics by Professor P
- Seed Count: 10 pack
- Seed Type: Regular (Male & Female)
- Note: This is a stabilized polyhybrid
- Note: Dynasty seeds are produced organically indoors without the use of chemicals, pesticides or hormones
NOTES FROM THE SEEDMAKER
Mom: Pre98 OG Bubba is a classic clone we’ve had in and out of our grow rooms since the late 90s (before it had the ‘Pre-98’ tag!). It is a tested and proven clone for our indica breeding programs.
Dad: The Blue Heron male (Blue Magoo x Blue Magoo/Huckleberry2011) was selected over the course of two years and 120+ plants. After thinning the selection down to two males, the #111 male has proven to be the keeper we were seeking. Recessive traits of the Blue Magoo are expressed all throughout the offspring.
Morphology: Indica Dominant
Bloom Length: 50 – 56 days
Stretch: .75x – 1x
Resin Profile: Copious Resin
Odour Description: berries, coffee, cocoa, lemon and hints of petrol
Flavour Description: sweet berry flavor and undertones of cocoa/kush/lemon zest/diesel
Number of Phenotypes: 3
- Pheno #1: Bubba Dominant, super resinous “boxy” blossoms that smell and taste epic. With approximately 7 week bloom time, this pheno seems to be the fastest of the three.
- Pheno #2: 50/50 pheno between both parents which is a very desirable, easy to grow marvel. Blossoms have an “acorn” appeal to them and will ripen in around 50 – 53 days.
- Pheno #3: Blue heron leaning phono that exhibits the sweetest terpene profile out of the gene pool, but still has a bubba dominant “pole plant structure”. Harvest around 8 weeks on this one.
**All plants in the gene pool have proven to be great, stable plants – they are easy to grow with minimal efforts**
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.