- Strain Name: Oregon Huckleberry IBL
- Genetics: Oregon Huckleberry F4 x Oregon Huckleberry Bx3
- Seed Maker: Dynasty Genetics
- Seed Count: 10 pack
- Seed Type: Regular (Male & Female)
- Note: Dynasty seeds are produced organically indoors without the use of chemicals, pesticides or hormones
NOTES FROM THE SEEDMAKER
Mom: The mother to this strain is an Oregon Huckleberry F4 that has been bred and selected over a five year span. She is a fast blooming plant that has very tight internode spacing.
Dad: The father is an Oregon Hucklberry Bx3 that incorporates the Blue Magoo–the outcrossing also added back some vigor. This Male was selected to maintain the Huckleberry characteristics.
Morphology: Indica Dominant
Classification: Stabilized Polyhybrid
Environments: Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse
Bloom Length: 8 – 9 weeks
Stretch: .75x – 1x
Odor Description: Berries, citrus & rotten fruit
Flavor Description: earthy berry, hints of citrus and sour fruit
Number of Phenotypes: 2
- Pheno #1: Dark violet/Burgundy leaves, dense blossoms with a pleasant berry aroma are all very common. Expect slight variance with bud to leaf ratio and internode spacing, but generally all other characteristics remain are same.
- Pheno #2: Similar to #1, but blossoms shape is a little more sativa influenced. Less prone to mold outdoors due to the air space between bracts, but still very good density.
**All plants exhibit beautiful colors and amazing smells.**
-Professor P | Dynasty Genetics & Relic Seeds