*As of 03.20.20: To do our part in promoting social distancing, we will pay your 20% GIFTPAY processing fee–you will need to pay the $5 flat rate fee*
*This product must be alone in your cart in order to checkout–it cannot be purchased with any other items in the same order*
*Giftcard Payment is also supported at the time of checkout as a direct payment gateway for breeder selections*
*To apply these funds toward a currently open ‘ON-HOLD’ order, please enter your order # in the ORDER NOTES section at checkout.*
What is the ‘Account Funds: Top Up With GiftCard’ payment option?
By redeeming the code from your Walmart, Apple, Home Depot, Best Buy, or Target (coming soon) gift card, you can ‘top up’ your speakeasy account with funds in a completely digital, anonymous method that–following a 2 business day processing period–are ready to be redeemed at your convenience on any future order. Please note that gift cards can be purchased online with your credit card, so this is truly a groundbreaking new payment option for speakeasy!
What kind of gift cards can I redeem?
Walmart, Apple, Home Depot, and Best Buy gift cards are currently accepted by our GiftCard Payment system. Please note that Target cards will also be accepted very soon–sometime within the next 2-3 weeks is the estimated time period.
Are there any sort of GiftCard limitations?
Yes. Please note that the following limitations are in place–they may change in the future so please plan accordingly.
- Walmart: Be sure your Walmart gift card is between $25 – $200–if you try to ‘Top Up’ your account with less than $25 OR more than $200 in a single transaction, the Walmart option is not available at checkout.
- Apple: Be sure your Apple card is over $100–if you try to ‘Top Up’ your account with less than $100 in a single transaction, the Apple option is not available.
- Home Depot: Be sure your Home Depot card is over $25–if you try to ‘Top Up’ your account with less than $25 in a single transaction, the Home Depot option is not available at checkout.
- Best Buy Depot: Be sure your Best Buy card is over $25– if you try to ‘Top Up’ your account with less than $25 in a single transaction, the Best Buy option is not available at checkout.
How do I purchase gift cards online?
- To purchase your Apple gift card, click/tap here
- To purchase your Home Depot gift card, click/tap here
- To purchase your Walmart gift card, click/tap here
- To purchase your Best Buy gift card, click/tap here
- Looking for deals? Check out credible gift card ‘re-sale’ sites to buy in bulk and help offset fees!
How does the ‘Account Funds Top Up With GiftCard’ product work? With an activated Walmart, Apple, Home Depot, Best Buy, or Target (coming soon) gift card code in hand, choose the corresponding $$$ amount you would like to ‘top-up’ your account with by entering it in the ‘Top-Up Amount’ box above (make sure your gift card has at least that amount on it!). From there, proceed to the checkout screen–the ‘GiftCard Payment’ option will be automatically selected–and follow the on-screen prompts to enter your gift card information and place your order. Then voila!…following a 2 business day processing time, your account funds will become available to use at your convenience on any future order(s) of your choice. Partial or full redemption is accepted on any and all future orders, and you can view your current Account Fund balance by visiting the ‘Account Funds‘ tab on the ‘My Account‘ page.